- Stages of organization growth and subsequent needs for both staff and board leadership.
Typical Stages of Organizational Growth
- Leadership for effective decision-making processes; Situational Leadership
- Communications skills Solutions Map helps manage meetings for efficiency and deliverables.
- Conflict management and mediation;
- Use Appreciative Inquiry to increase the effectiveness of performance reviews & feedback
- Agreement and Consensus through dialogue, advocacy and inquiry;
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator helps individuals appreciate different ways people take in information, process it, and make decisions.
- Strength Deployment Inventory helps individuals see their primary relationship-building style and how they react in stressful situations.
- Ten components of well-developed organizations guide your training and planning.
Problem solving with quality management knowledge-based and data-based tools such as mindmapping, affinity charts, IR digraphs, cause-and-effect diagrams, Pareto charts, activity mapping.
- Management Assistance Program Library for Nonprofits at http://www.managementhelp.org
- Large resource and listserves for nonprofits at http://www.CharityChannel.org